Owner and director of the following three groups:
- Managing Director: Red Studio
- Managing Director: 3WJ+boy
- Managing Director: id with Style
Areas of expertise
- Dancer and teacher of dance
- Model and tutor of catwalk and modelling
- Performance and development coach
- Studied Interior Design with Nanette Cameron
- Talent show judge
- PA to Director of Advertising & Sorts Management Agency Prime Time Communications where she ran advertising & production processes, events, filming of TVC's .....
- Event management – fundraising and corporate
- Wearable arts shows Choreography – fundraising and corporate
- Performance management
- Sponsorship and fundraising
Kiri's experience is broad and varied. She has been dancing since she was born. Sat Ballet, Jazz and Ballroom dancing exams & Medals with Honours results. Learnt contact, ballet, jazz, modern, contemporary, latin american, hip hop, performance jazz, cabaret styles of dance.
Kiri has choreographed dance groups, individual show and audition pieces, fashion shows, wearable arts shows, body building routines and more ....
Kiri evolved her business called id with Style, which specialised in Confidence & Styling, Catwalk & Modelling Skills and Event Management, and moulded the classes into Red Studio. They are a point of difference and she says "it's such a pleasure to support the development of self-respect and self-esteem into our students. Adding 3WJ+boy into her repertoire was a combination of the experiences she pooled in id with Style and above. The objective is to create pathways for NZ talent both locally and abroad.
Kiri is married and the mother of two girls.